ECOsine™ Harmonic Filters
FN 341x ECOsine™ Passive Harmonic Filters
Schaffner ECOsine™ passive harmonic filters represent an economical solution to the challenge of load-applied harmonics mitigation in three-phase power systems. With a plug-and-play approach and more compact dimensions than comparable products, they can be quickly installed and easily commissioned. They increase the reliability and service life of electric installations, help utilize electric system capacity better and are the key to meet Power Quality requirements such as IEEE 519, EN61000-3-12 or D.A.CH.CZ.
A powerful package
- Efficient mitigation of harmonic currents.
- Compliance with international Power Quality standards.
- Increased equipment service life and system reliability.
- More efficient utilization of electric system capacity.
- Long-term savings in system operation and maintenance cost.
- Fast and simple plug-and-play operation.
- Very compact and light-weight filter concept.
- Seamless integration with previously installed DC chokes or EMC/EMI filters.
Schaffner ECOsine™ passive filters can be applied to virtually any kind of power electronics with front-end six-pulse rectifiers, where harmonic current distortion needs to be reduced to defined limits. Typical applications, where non-sinusoidal consumers of power can account for a significant portion of the load, include:
- Three-phase power conversion equipment with front-end six-pulse rectifier
- AC or DC motor drives
- Power supplies
- Battery chargers, incl. DC fast chargers for e-cars
- Water/wastewater treatment
- Oil and gas
- Building technology
- Heavy industry and machinery