Medical Devices and In-Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices
In our modern world an increasing number of innovative medical devices are being developed and manufactured for use in the international markets with the goal of ensuring or improving the well-being and health of people. Product safety already takes up a significant importance in development to ensure patients’ and operators’ safety later on. International standards and national laws govern these requirements.
In medical technology, a variety of medical devices are used in various environments for different purposes. Devices for use in hospitals, in doctors’ practices or in home treatment for diagnosis, therapy or monitoring must not have a negative influence upon each other. Disturbances or accidents that lead to damages of the devices or can endanger the health and the life of patients must be prevented under all circumstances.
Schaffner products ensure the safe and reliable operation of medical applications
Schaffner offers special EMC/EMI filters which meet the high demanding medical requirements. They reduce electromagnetic interferences and guarantee minimal leakage current that ensures a safe and reliable operation of electrical medical devices. Many Schaffner filters comply with EN 60601-1 and other international standards.
Schaffner solutions for medical and in-vitro diagnostic medical devices
- : Brochure Medical Devices - Solution for medical and in-vitro medical devices
- : Application Note Leakage Currents in Power Line Filters
- : Technical Article EMC Filters for Medical Devices
- : Poster Product Selector IEC Inlet Filters
- : Brochure Basics in EMC and Power Quality
- : Catalog Short Form: EMC/EMI Components and Power Quality Filters